New assisted-living apartments, complete with optional help services.
In 2018, Kin On will offer our very first assisted-living apartments with access to dining, help services, and wellness programs. Reserve your spot today, available units are limited.
Currently under construction at the Brandon Boulevard Campus, these assisted-living apartments are conveniently located near the Kin On Community Center, which hosts daily Healthy Living Classes and social activities for the Asian community.
Residents will have access to dozens of activities, classes, services and meals right where they live. The apartments are designed to accommodate aging residents with special amenities, such as easy-access bathtubs, support bars on walls, and state-of-art design features that make mobility safer and easier.
- Communication & Coordination — In your language. We help residents maintain their independence and get medical care when they need it by providing coordination and translation services with the medical community.
- Housekeeping & Bed-making: Free yourself up from daily chores, and sleep in a freshly made bed each night.
- All utilities and wireless Internet included
- Meals provided in collaboration with Kin On
- Health and wellness programs: Our Healthy Living Program and membership to our Community Center activities are included in your monthly fees.
- Fully monitored automatic fire/smoke/heat detection with smoke evacuation sprinkler systems.
- 24-hour emergency call and response systems
- Emergency back-up generator
Interested in Long-Term Medical Rehabilitation? Visit our Skilled Nursing page for more information.
Learn more by calling 1.888.721.3634 or fill out the form on this site. We look forward to serving you. Reserve yours today, available units are limited.