Home Care helps elders thrive in their own homes.
At Kin On, we’re true to helping Asian elders live at home for as long as possible. This is often called “aging in place.”
The key to aging in place successfully is ensuring daily physical and social needs are met. Kin On Home Care is licensed by the Washington Department of Health to do exactly that — help people age successfully at home.
What we offer.
This program provides assistance with personal hygiene, daily-living tasks, and household chores for physically challenged and chronically ill clients. It’s a wonderful service for family members who might have to leave for the day to work outside the home or for elderly clients who live alone and just need a little extra help.
A holistic approach for a complete solution.
Our service is an excellent complement to our Healthy Living Program. Used together, they can create a complete, long-term living solution. Our Care Navigator Team coordinates with each division to ensure clients receive proper care throughout the week.
True to your needs and language.
Our personal care assistants speak Cantonese, Mandarin, Toishanese, Vietnamese, and Tagalog, and can also shop and cook to cultural tastes! Support with non-medical services includes:
- Transferring and positioning
- Personal hygiene such as bathing, dressing and toileting
- Meal preparation
- Light housecleaning
- Grocery shopping
- Providing transportation to medical appointments
Our personal care assistants are screened with rigorous background checks and completed with state required licensing training and continuing education.
What clients say:
“We have used Kin On’s services in the past and the staff is helpful, loving and caring. They were so responsive to my needs. We know from experience that Kin On is a good agency to work with.”
Where we help:
Kin On Home Care can be provided in many locations. Even the hospital!
- Client’s home
- Adult family home
- Assisted living facilities
- Private Pay: You can pay for Home Care services directly on a monthly basis.
- State Funded: For qualifying low incomes, state-funded programs such as COPES Personal Care, Medicaid Personal Care (MPC), and In-Home Respite can provide payment assistance and in some instances will pay the full cost.
Learn more by calling Kin On at 1.888.721.3634.