Become a member of the Healthy Living Program.
It’s easy to start attending classes at our Seattle or Bellevue locations for free or at discounted rates. The Healthy Living Program comes with lots of benefits, and only costs $30 a year!
By joining our Healthy Living Program, you are directly supporting our Kin On Community Centers so that we can provide more enriching activities for all the adults and seniors in the community. Furthermore, your membership comes with some fantastic benefits!
HLP members enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Discounted rates on all programs, events, and classes in two community centers, more than 50 classes included.
- Members are the first to sign up for our classes
- E-mail subscription to E-newsletter detailing activities and events
- Quarterly newsletter mailed to your home
- Quick access to the community center sign-in system
- Free on-site parking while using the facility
- Countless opportunities to meet new friends and share the companionship of long-time friends
- Caregiver Support providing counseling for caregivers and care receivers
What are my options if I only want to take a few classes?
Membership is not mandatory to attend or participate in the Healthy Living Program. You may take as many classes as you wish, provided you pay the non-member fee for each class that you take. In fact, there are several programs that are free to non-members.
What time span does the yearly membership cover?
Membership begins on the day that you register and expires twelve months after. For example, if you joined on January 1, 2017, your membership will expire on January 31, 2018 unless you pay the membership renewal fee, due on the 12th month anniversary of the registration month.
Get started today!
Sign up using the form below, and a Kin On staff member will contact you to finish the registration process.
Click here to complete the Membership Registration Form