Taking care of those who take care of our elders.
Have you ever thought about a stable career that is satisfying for the heart and the mind? Come work for us! We are Kin On, a well-respected, growing care community. Our campus is located in the quaint Columbia City neighborhood with easy access to buses, light rail, and food options — plus, we have satellite offices in Chinatown and on the Eastside. Our mission is to enable elders and their families to embark on a successful aging process.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Low copay and low deductible medical, dental, vision
- 403(b) retirement plan and employer contributed SEP (Simplified Employee Pension)
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Direct deposit
- Discounted employee meal plan
- Easy access to light rail and on bus route
- Friendly, stable work environment
- On-the-job training and career mobility
- Generous shift differential (for nursing dept.)
- Great resident/RN workload ratio
Find out more about current employment opportunities at Kin On.
If you have any questions regarding employment with Kin On, please contact our Human Resource department:
Attn: Human Resource Department
4416 S Brandon Street
Seattle, WA 98118
Kin On is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, upgrades, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.