December 5 @ 6:45 pm - 9:15 pm
An event every 2 months that begins at 6:45pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 31, 2019
Join us for a night of fun, food, and Mahjong — All FREE of charge! This popular event brings Kin On residents, community members and young professionals together in a unique setting.
If you are unfamiliar with the game of Mahjong, fear not – we have teachers to help you learn, and instructional pamphlets will be provided. All ages and levels of experience are welcome!
What’s Mahjong Night all about?
– Play a friendly game of Mahjong
– Enjoy hearty appetizers and food with international flavors
– Network and make new connections
– Win one of many great raffle prizes
– Help seniors combat social isolation by meeting our nursing home residents
6:45 pm Registration, networking, appetizers
7:15 pm Mahjong games begin!
9:00 pm Raffles and announcements
This is a FREE event. Please RSVP here to reserve your spot and make sure we have a name tag for you (1 form per person).
Questions: Call us at 206-556-2270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.