Make A Difference by becoming a Kin On Volunteer!
Get InvolvedThere are many ways to get involved at Kin On. Here are just a few examples of how you can make a difference in the Asian elderly community.
Download the Kin On Volunteer Opportunities to see the most current ways to get involved.
- Assisting with residents’ parties and special events
- Assisting with residents activity programs such as crafts and drawings
- Lawn and garden clean-up
- Beautician/barber services
- Reading news and conducting games for residents
- Accompany residents on monthly outings
- General office and administrative help
- Newsletter mailing
- Sewing, knitting, clothes mending
- Assisting with fundraising events
We also have internship opportunities which are perfect for students (high school or college) who would like to gain work experience and community service hours/credits.
Current internship opportunities are available on the Career page.